Hi, this is Brian again,
Thanks for being patient and my review is finally done of the cookbook for Gluten and Dairy Free Baking. This is no fluff or filler, just a straight and simple review.
Note: This is a review, Click here to visit the Gluten Free Baking website.
First of all, gluten free baking means you’re not using any wheat products like baking flour, all purpose flour, cake flour, but you’re using alternatives. The results are cakes, breads, cookies, or other items which taste just as good as if your cooking with flour.
I’ll have to say that when starting off, you’ll need to learn the different ingredients and should keep in mind this is different baking. With an open mind, you can enjoy all the great things and still feeling better.
Step by step, the cook book for Gluten and Dairy Free Baking, gives you just that. A guide to step you through how to create gluten free cake recipes, gluten free cupcake recipes, gluten free cookie recipes and other recipes all without using flour or dairy.
Obviously no cookbook is perfect. Here’s what I don’t like about gluten free baking.
- It’s not always easy to find the ingredients.
- I found that I had to drive to a couple of stores to find all the ingredients.
- Some of the ingredients are not as cheap as what you’d find for a regular cake mix.
- This is not an actual book, unless you print up the recipes – which for me was just fine.
- The most important thing, you get absolutely delicious results.
- You get a cookbook online that you can print or have on our computer.
- Your kids won’t know the differences.
- It’s easy to follow any of the recipes.
- You get used to using different ingredients.
- When you bring your baking result to a party, you’ll blow your friends and family away with the results.
And so much for the review. For me, I’m going to continue to use this cookbook and continue to learn how to stop eating gluten. Once you get use to the ingredients and follow along, you get results which allow you to continue to feel good and eat good.